Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Picture Perfect

You know when you first start dating someone, but you aren't at the point where you are comfortable enough to take pictures together? Well, I think those pictures that do happen to take place are so funny, because there is a little awkward taste to them. I thought I would share our first pictures together with you, because Nick is at camp and I can't talk to him, so pictures are the best I can do.

This was the first picture we took together. It was actually before we were dating, and before I taught Nick how to smile naturally. Obviously.

This was the second picture we took together, taken on the last day of camp, after we had been dating for a few weeks. It was still pretty awkward. Like, what is up with Nick's hand?

This was the first picture we took of ourselves, at a Baylor football game. This was actually when I was helping Nick learn to smile naturally. He made such great progress!

This was still very early on in the picture taking comfort phase, at the Pine Cove tailgate. This picture is awkward because it looks like it is supposed to be a picture of just me and Kevin with Nick creeping on the side.

In this picture, a week later at a conference, Nick attacked me.
But after this, the pictures started coming more naturally, and things were no longer awkward.
Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment