Thursday, September 16, 2010

Meet the Wedding Party: Hannah

So, over the next 3.5 months, we are going to feature the people in our wedding party! We sent them an interview to fill out, but we will also comment on our relationships and include pictures. We can't wait for you to meet some of our favorite people!

Today's guest: Hannah Estelle Cable!
Hannah and I have known each other for... ever. We went to the same church, we were campers together at Pine Cove, Towers through Shores, and we both went to Baylor. We have some pretty great stories together, but my favorite is probably from when we were around seven years old. Hannah was over at my house, and we were playing, of course. My dad was sick in bed, and my mom walked out of the room and told me, "Haley, Eddie's dead." Now, Eddie was my pet rabbit. I of course burst into tears and was completely distraught. Well, Hannah did not hear my mom say, "Eddie died..." She heard my mom say, "Daddy died." She was of course extremely sorry and probably felt a little awkward... I don't even know how I learned about this misunderstanding, but it makes me laugh now.

From Hannah:
How do you know Haley?
I have known Haley ever since I can remember...so like 20 years. Thats a long time.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, right now I am what I wanted to be when I grew up, but I'm gonna go with world traveler for now.

What is your favorite past halloween costume?
My costume last year! I was a punk! I will probably repeat it this year.

What is your current obsession?
Erik Hassle, Nathan Bateman, Boots, Hotdogs

What song do you most want to dance to at the wedding?
Ummm Bohemian Rhapsody

Hollywood decided to make Nick and Haley's story into a movie. Who would play them?
Emma Watson should play Haley, and ummm let's go with Hugh Dancy for Nick

What should Nick and Haley name their first pet?
Harry Potter

What is your favorite memory involving Haley?
Hmmm too many...making the Bohemian Rhapsody video, the Superman at Pine Cove senior year, exploring PCBC

Do you have any potentially embarrassing stories involving Haley? If so, please share.
Haley doesn't get embarrassed very easily.

If Haley could eat one food for the rest of her life, what would it be?
This isn't a food, but Common Ground's 254 or Cowboy Coffee.

What song will always remind you of Haley?
Anything we listed to over and over again senior year...The Veronicas, Bohemian Rhapsody, Hips Don't Lie







1 comment:

  1. hahahaha i completely remember when that happened! The eddie/daddy mix up is legendary.

    ReplyDelete