Sunday, October 17, 2010

Great weekend!

Nick came to Texas this weekend... It was pretty spectacular. He road the train with me to work on Friday, and worked on his lab report while I was at work. Then, we road the train to the State Fair. I loved getting to experience the Fair with him. It is one of my favorite things from my childhood... Right up there with Christmas, and getting to show him around and talk about all the stuff I love about it was so great.

On Saturday, we ordered our TOMS for the wedding, and then we went and bought WEDDING RINGS!!! This is getting real, people! He told me I could wear it to dinner, but I refrained. We also made a trip out to our favorite date place, IKEA, for some 50 cent hot dogs. Then, we worked on cropping our invitations! I am so relieved that those are done! For dinner we had my favorite, On The Border.

Sunday, we went to church and then to Spaghetti Warehouse because we had a coupon for their "Feast for Two." Let me tell you, more like a feast for 6. There was so much food, Nick is going to be eating leftovers for a week.

All in all, it was a great weekend. Here is what we accomplished off the wedding list:
- Wedding rings purchased.
- Invitations completed.
- Shoes purchases.
- Finalized the ceremony music.

1 comment: