Thursday, October 14, 2010

Meet the Wedding Party: Allison

Introducing Allison Catherine Legg!

I have known Allison since the summer of 2007, but we did not become real friends until the next year. We lived together in the lovely CJ 6, enduring a lot of bugs and dirt and lack of sleep together. Then, we worked a cheerleading conference at Pine Cove together... and were made the Mountain Biking instructors. Take a few seconds to picture that. Or you can read about it HERE.
Then we made the most epic road trip ever, to Kansas City, for a wedding. As an ironic side note, Nick was supposed to be at that wedding, too, since it was his old roommate who was getting married. However, he did not go, which pushed our meeting back to 2009. On this road trip, I was the dad with the video camera and the directions, and Allison was the mom, since that is just her nature... :)
Since then, Al has been such a blessing in my life. I have loved talking about wedding stuff and marriage stuff and life stuff with her. She is getting married one week before us and I cannot wait to learn together with her as we explore the role of "wife" for the first time.

How do you know Haley?--Hales and I met at the Towers gauntlet summer 2007 and then worked part of second half together. We became better friends the following summer and then best of friends after our Kansas City roadtrip Christmas 2008.

What do you want to be when you grow up?--Since I was 3, I always wanted to be a doctor, nevermind the fact that I carried a baby doll with me everywhere I went

What is your favorite past halloween costume?--I remember getting to borrow a "real" princess dress and crown when I was about four or five--that was my highlight.

What is your current obsession?--Paninis!

What song do you most want to dance to at the wedding? --Cyclone, duh!

Hollywood decided to make Nick and Haley's story into a movie. Who would play them? --Amanda Bynes (She's very quirky, real, and totally cute but doesn't know it, like Hales) & Brad Pitt (He seems kind of shy and a little mysterious, much like Nick)

What should Nick and Haley name their first pet? Dixie--Haley, you can't move all the way to Missouri and not take some of Texas with ya!

What is your favorite memory involving Haley? --Easily our roadtrip to Kansas City. Hales rode shotgun most of the time and I drove the whole time. We made a video and happen to nonchalantly say, "PC '09--maybe you're out there" in reference to our dream boys...Needless to say we're both marrying guys from PC '09!

What song will always remind you of Haley/Nick?--Disney theme songs and Taylor Swift.




1 comment:

  1. Amazing share! Went for an engagement party of my known at one of the alluring NYC wedding venues few days back. Dinner was delicious and vintage crockery used appeared royal. Liked the unique floral bouquets organized everywhere. Desserts were also of high quality with good number of variety flavors.

    ReplyDelete