Monday, October 18, 2010

Meet the Wedding Party: Brandin LeBlanc

Brandin LeBlanc everybody...

Brandin and I met during ropes training at Pine Cove in 2009. We became good friends pretty fast and then started doing laundry on the weekends together and hanging out having fun. Then I met Haley and neither of us had a car, which kind of made spending time together hard to coordinate but Brandin being the awesome guy that he is allowed me to use his car. This helped Haley and me out as well as made Brandin and me closer friends.
We both like to play volleyball and still haven't played together, which is a shame and needs to happen some time.
This past summer he was Castle Rock senior counselor so we didn't get to hang out quite as much but that week 1 that I had C-Rock was epic for sure!!
I love Brandin's heart for people, he is eager to help other and preach the Gospel to those who need to hear it. I am glad that we are friends and I know that hearing about what he is doing makes me want to work harder, most of the time.


How do you know Nick/Haley?
-Pine Cove in the summer of 2009.


What do you want to be when you grow up?
-second grade teacher.


What is your favorite past halloween costume?
-penguin


What is your current obsession?
-New Era caps


What song do you most want to dance to at the wedding?
-I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas or Party in the USA – Miley Cyrus

Hollywood decided to make Nick and Haley's story into a movie. Who would play them?
-Jim Parsons and Jayma Mays


What should Nick and Haley name their first pet?
-Jammel

What is your favorite memory involving Haley/Nick?
-pretty much the summer of 2009


If Nick could eat one food for the rest of his life, what would it be?
- brownie ball

What song will always remind you of Haley/Nick?
- Trashin’ the Camp – Tarzan





No comments:

Post a Comment