Monday, November 5, 2012

5 months

I fail.

I totally fail at blogging.

It's been 5 months since my last blog post.  Boo. The last time I posted, it was warm. I could go to the beach every weekend, eat frozen lemonade, and walk everywhere with perhaps just a light jacket at night. Now, it's freezing. It gets dark at 4:30. I have to bundle up to go outside. No more beach. :(

Anyway.

I love writing, and I express myself best through written word. But life gets busy, I feel uninspired, or unmotivated...

Well, I can guarantee nothing, but I hope to start writing more over the next few months.

Here is a little list of some blog prompts that I have been challenged to write recently. Hopefully I will get to them.
- Grace... and my lack of it.
- Halloween in New England
- Hurricane Sandy
- Identity
- Explorations and Adventures of the past 5 months
- God vs. gods and my everyday life
- "Where everything is 'Christian,' nothing is 'Christian'." - Soren Kierkegaard.  This quote was used by Shane Claiborne when I saw him recently at Brown... I have had some trouble finding it online but would like to discuss it nonetheless.

How does that sound? I will be back later with some posts! (Hopefully!)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment