Thursday, August 4, 2011

Cooler weather ahead!

In a couple of days, Nick and I will be heading to Denver to meet up with my family.
 My brother is moving there to go to school! Then, on Wednesday, we are all going to drive up and spend a week camping and exploring Yellowstone.
 The high is supposed to be in the 60s when we are there. Hellooo jackets and longsleeve shirts! I am super excited about this next adventure.

But of course, all good things must come to an end.  After that, we will drive back down to Texas for a week, and endure the hot weather, and then back up to Missouri for a little while. But... hopefully...

We will be moving to Providence that weekend!!! Hoooooray! That is, if we are fully funded. So, if you haven't yet, check out our website and see how you can help us make the move to Providence and plant a college ministry. We would love to have you as a financial and/or prayer partner!

That is all for now. The hubster just got back from golfing in the rain, and I must get back to important things like reading Northanger Abbey on my kindle and pretending like I have an English accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment