Monday, June 27, 2011

Truffles!

Well, I have found some new recipes that I just have to try. This time, the category is TRUFFLES. Man, don't you just love truffles? So much goodness in such a small package. Of course, my favorite version of a truffle is a cake ball. A funfetti cake ball with rainbow chip icing and white chocolate bark. Yes please. But these all look pretty delicious too. If you get the chance to try them before I do, let me know how they turned out!


Well, these just look delicious. First of all, vanilla. Second of all, cake batter. Third, sweetened condensed milk. Amen.


(Photo by The Girl Who Ate Everything)
If you want some great pictures of these truffles, check out How Sweet It Is and The Girl Who Ate Everything. The picture that caught my eye was by the latter. I mean, anytime you put chocolate, pretzels, and peanut butter together, you're going to have a hit. Am I right?



(photo by Love and Olive Oil)
Oh hi, you look amazing. Anything the words cookie and dough are used together and side by side, I am sold.

Welp, that's all I've got for now. But that's enough to keep anyone busy for at least one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment