Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The wedding: Introduction

I am going to start a series on our wedding! I am really excited about this, and I hope our lovely readers will enjoy reading about our day!

The entire wedding was basically a giant diy project, which was super fun and also super cheap. :) I hope that perhaps these "notes" can be a service to others planning weddings. Or, at least, it will be a nice way for me to look back on our wedding day.

As a preview, some pictures.

 (photo by Meredith Bacon)
 (photo by Meredith Bacon)
 (photo by Meredith Bacon)
 (photo by Meredith Bacon)
(photo by Meredith Bacon)
 (photo by Bryce Hamilton)
 (photo by Bryce Hamilton)
(photo by Bryce Hamilton)

Can't wait to share more!

1 comment:

  1. I thought your wedding was so personal, fun, and flirty...and how special all the details were. Especially that your grandmother could make your dress. You looked lovely. I couldn't believe I forgot my camera, so am very glad you are doing a series on your wedding.
    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete