Thursday, June 23, 2011

Two Must Have Seasonings

We have discovered two seasonings that will probably never be missing from our kitchen ever again. I am so in love with them. Both of them. Together, separate... On potatoes, or chicken, or pasta... One word. Yum.

The first is Mrs. Dash's Garlic and Herb seasoning blend.  We had plenty of other Mrs. Dash products, but for some reason, not this one. Never again.

The second is actually salt. But it is the tastiest salt I have ever had the pleasure of consuming. It's Real Salt, and I don't understand why it tastes so good, but trust me, it does. My Papa doesn't like it because the minerals are kind of crunchy, but it hasn't bothered us at all. They have a few different kinds but we use the fine salt. Scrumptious.

No comments:

Post a Comment